Monday, August 4, 2008

Yes, I like food.

I think all I do lately is think about food, read about food, look at pictures of food, cook food, and take pictures of my food. Oh, and eat food, of course. Here are a few more delicious meals from the past week.


Penne with prosciutto, mushroom, zucchini, and parm


Cute mini quiche with rosemary, prosciutto and parm


Grilled chicken drumsticks with Vietnamese marinade from Kim O'Donnell

I'd particularly like to point out this hash brown stirfry (below). This delicious-looking creation came about the other morning when I wanted a diner-esque breakfast and had only frozen tater tots, no potatoes. So I put some oil in a pan, tossed in the tots, covered the pan, and let cook for about 5 minutes until thawed. Then I mushed them all up, pushed them to the side, and added my other ingredients (bacon, onion, some broccolini). Once everything had cooked through, I pushed the whole mess down flat into the pan and turned the heat up to make the bottom nice and crispy, then tossed it around and repeated several times. Oh man, was it good. Tater tots may have to be an emergency staple in my freezer from now on!


Awesome hash brown stirfry topped with an egg over easy

No comments: